20 DESSERT RECIPES you can make this Christmas.
‘May the spirit of the season bring you closer to your near and dear ones’ – MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS !
1. Rum and Dates Cakes: (Eggless and non-alcoholic version available)
2. Plum Cake / Fruit Cake: (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic version available) Plums are soaked in brandy or rum and then folded in this delicious cake. The caramel adds color and additional flavor.
3. Kerala style Rich Carrots and Dates Cake: (A must for the festive occasion)
6. Black Forest Cake: You can never go wrong with chocolate. Red always adds a Christmas touch. You can add the frosting of your choice but this base cake is one of the easiest and best chocolate cakes ever.
8. Chocolate Cake: The easiest chocolate cake Ever
9. The creamy decadent hot chocolate: Creamy and decadent for the cold weather.
10. Pineapple upside down cake: (A VIDEO RECIPE) You can substitute pineapple with apple or other fruit. This cake is super moist.
11. Cheesecake: This flour less cheesecake made with sour cream will want you craving for more.
12. Rum Sauce: No matter what cake you are baking, don’t forget to make this absolutely decisions rum sauce (substitute vanilla for alcohol). This will add a custardy feel to the cake. Absolutely must try.
13. Chocolate cupcakes with Nutella cream cheese swirl frosting: Come on, who doesn’t like nutella? Now imagine that combined with frosting on a beautiful cupcake.
14. Nutella Hazelnut Hot Coffee – Restaurant Style frothy : If you cannot get enough of nutella then this nutella hot coffee is so much better than hot chocolate.
15. Pot de creme (No bake eggless pudding): Only 3 ingredients and so easy to put together.
16. Red Velvet truffles with white chocolate: Christmas and Red velvet. Now, you can’t beat that.
17. Brownie Truffles/Rum Ball: (Non-alcoholic version available) So easy to make. If you have leftover brownies, then it’s a breeze.
18. Rum Rocks/ Rum balls: (Non-alcoholic version available) Made with chocolate chips and heavy cream. Again very few ingredients.)
19. Rocky road chocolate cookies: The easiest cookies.
20. Cheesecake inside a chocolate cake and Salted Caramel Sauce: Just One Word ‘DIVINE’
Also don’t forget to take a look at the list of delicious Appetizers.
Again wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 🙂 🙂 🙂