What happens when you add garlic to something and toast it? Its becomes awesome and garlicky and the aroma drives you nuts, making you want to dive right into, like this garlic crisps.
Brush individual slices with garlic cilantro oil and bake until crisp. Top it with tomatoes coated with flavors and enjoy this Bruchetta. With the long weekend coming this will make a h___ lot of an easy appetizer.
Love garlic?, then don’t forget to try Grilled Shrimp Taco with cilantro garlic mayo.
Wanna learn to use your knife like a pro. Check out this FREE Complete Knife Skills with Brendan McDermott on CRAFTSY. I highly recommend this if you want to learn chopping techniques and use your knife efficiently.
Craftsy has lot of other classes like cake decorating, gardening, photography etc etc etc. Its a well structured course. Some of the classes are absolutely free and some are paid. Don’t forget to check it out.
- 1 baguette or crusty long loaf bread, cut into ½ inch slices diagonally.
- GARLIC OIL
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 and ½ cup cherry tomatoes cut into ½ or quarters (or other ripe tomatoes)
- 4 leaves of basil, chopped
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese or mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- GARLIC OIL
- Add garlic + cilantro + oil to a food processor and work till the garlic grinds well. Transfer into a bowl and add salt. (Taste and adjust the salt as needed).
- Mix all the ingredients in the toppings together. Taste and adjust the salt and flavor as needed. Cover and refrigerate till ready to serve.
- TOASTING BREAD
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit/190 Degrees Celsius. Arrange the bread slices on the baking tray. Brush some garlic oil on top and toast the bread for about 10 minutes or till crisp.
**Craftsy is an affiliate link. The views are my own and I have taken the above mentioned course and some of the other courses myself.